Project Guidelines
Just a reminder and a run-down of this project we are doing. So far, I'm really excited about this thing. I'm happy and satisfied that we all agree on the basic premise of this short, but I want to state a few things we need to keep in mind throughout this entire project:
A.) Be critical, I know I'm going to be. I don't know about you guys but I want this to be the best thing I've done to date. Voice your opinion and don't take anything personally. If you don't say anything, we aren't going to consider your thoughts obviously.
B.) This is a group endeavor. Let's keep this in mind. Your a great bunch of guys and this is going to be really fun. Don't take criticsm personally like it's an attack on you or your character..which leads me to the next point....
C.) No one has a specific character......EVER. Every artist wants to get "THEIR CHARACTER" in ANYTHING they work on. Sad to say, we can't do that here. Just because someone was billed with designing the fire guy, the chainsaw guy, or the teleport guy, doesn't mean its up to them to decide and design the character. I want to make this clear, we are donating our characters to a greater purpose. No one should be like "I want this design because it's MY character I created. Bullshit! These are our characters and we are all going to agree what it will look like finished. Take a shot at the Whalien or the Emperor or the Muskrat.... Every character is open to everyone and no one is going to have any sort of final say on anything. Period. If you like someone elses character they created and don't think it needs improvement...fine. But if you see something that could use tweaks, sketch something up and we can all look at it and decide.
Keep in mind, every character is probably going to make it in anyways because we're going to need a lot of BG fighters.
F.) All final decisions will be made together and we all need to be in the range of "it works" to "OMG WHAT AN AMAZING IDEA" about it. Otherwise, we go back to the drawing board on that certain idea.
Y.) This will be the best cartoon ever made.
Z.) I hate you guys..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home