Monday, August 14, 2006

An update...or sorts...

Ok, so yeah a few weeks have went by and I want to be honest here, I'm just not feeling this at this point in time. I for one need some kind of push to get back into this thing. I haven't done a thing for this in like two weeks and any spare time I get I just find myself working on my own stuff. I know how Dave feels about the project, what about Gary and Brian? I mean I know its like a hey lets work at our own pace kinda thing, if one of us isnt ready by a certin time then cool, but im afriad things just arent going to get done by just postponing something if theres no motivation to go with it from the start. Just saing "oh ok, your not ready? then next week" isn't going to solve anything, the spark is fading. I feel this isn't a type of project that will just happen on it's own that we can just take our time on...it won't get done if we do, I'm already feeling that. It's like it has to be an all or nothing thing, cause this is a big project guys, there's tons and tons of work to do and feeling like I do at this stage when we haven't even BEGUN the major work yet is shitty. I really don't want to walk away from this thing cause some people may have their hearts set on it, but I want to be there too with it and if not...then i guess I'd have to. You guys don't wanna meet up, that's fine. Just know that these meetings bring up morale and motivation with the project and id hate to show up on any given "due date" with no work to show cause im not motivated or commited to the project. Let's really sit back and think about how much work realistically needs to get done and how high our morales are and how much we care about this project to help those that need a push get back into it. Thats part of a team, not just working together but helping those that arent where they should be. I've heard from Dave and Gary about it all, what about you Brian? I haven't heard much from you in awhile. It may be easier for you guys too since you work together ona daily basis and can "hype each other up" or whatever youd call it, keeping constant motivation up. I'm GUESSING I'm the only one that feels this way maybe because I'm kinda own my own here doing my own thing. So it all depends on what u guys want. If you want this thing to happen, lets motivate ourselves and get together, even if theres no sure-fire reason to, even if it just means getting together going over prilimenary final designs and talking about how much we rock. We don't need a defiante reason to get together, unles u guys are so busy that we couldnt...then it just speaks for itself. If you don't really care about what happens and we go on the mindset we started with the whole "well work on something, if anyone wants to leave, they can no pressure, no regrets, its a thing we can just work on with no stress and have fun with no strong commitement to and work at our own pace." we'll let it slowly ride out and continue whats going on and this thing will be the best thing never made. Am I alone on this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home