Gearing Up Designs
Designs: I'm going to try and finalize the Stick alien/robot guy and the rhino as well as take a pass at the captain.
BGs: Dave and I were talking about building the Colleseum in maya and possibly painting over the model digitally to meld it with the rest of the cartoon.
Final Product: I was suggesting to dave today that we after bgs and animation are finished that we render out the characters and bgs seperatly from flash and bring them into after effects to do all our camera work i.e. camera fx and camera movements. That way we can have the options when it comes to how the camera is moving and we can soften things a bit so it doesn't look completely like a flash cartoon. I think we should experiment some with things to try and soften up that hard flash look.
any other suggestions or preferences..please....feel free to put your 2, 5, 10 cents in.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home