concept art



Hey guys,Thought I'd post the silly fan art I've been making for your cool film. Dur......I can't wait till it comes out....can i have yer autographs?
For Nick who doesn't know me- Hi Nick, I'm Nelson. I sit in front of Gary and watch his tuft of hair bob and weave right over the very edge of my computer monitor. Hours of fun.
These guys were telling me about your short and so i thought i'd just post some of the alternatives the ideas you guys have come up with.
I enjoy the ideas you come up with- they're a lot of fun. If i can help in anyway, please let me know. Coloring, backgrounds- whatever. This is all really cool to me.
Again....Can't wait to see what comes of this.
And I hope these crappy pics of mine are somehow enjoyed.
-Nels

1 Comments:
COME ON GUYS! LET'S MAKE THIS SHORT FOR OUR #1 FAN!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home